Thursday 28 November 2013

D-Day AKA disaster day

So last night was a bit of a disater. I went to the pub to meet a few old school friends, and as i have just moved to the area we tried a pub which was highly recommended. Ft long sausages, my mouth was watering at the thought. They also had amazing looking burgers. I went in thinking right i'm going to have steak with jacket potato and salad. That plan went out the window as soon as i saw the sizzling fajitas being delivered to the table. They were amazing! So instead of the healthy option I went wrong. I know i should say to myself, I must be good, I will be good. I thought sod it, its one night I dont go out very often for a meal so I treated myself.  We also had dessert, the cheesecake was calling me. Very bad of me when I pledged a 3.5lb loss for monday. So i have to be good for the rest of the week now before I get weighed on Monday evening, with a trip to the German Market on Monday during the day. Will I be able to resist the yummy scrummy marshmallows, the crepes, and the pretzels. Probably not! I will see on the day.

No comments:

Post a Comment