Monday 2 December 2013

Productive Day

So I didn't end up going to the German Market today, sadly no marshmallows, crepes or pretzels. Which worked out well considering I lost 1.5lbs. OK its not quite the 3.5lbs I wanted to loose but it's better than nothing. I can still get my one stone award before Christmas. Instead of the German Market I decoded to have a PJ day, until I realised I had no milk for coffee. Then I thought well if I'm going out anyway and I have the day off, why not get the Christmas shopping done, and some stuff for my tree.

I have just moved into my first house, so this will be my first Christmas in my own house, I had to have a tree, lovingly donated by my Mum and Dad, so I brought all the things I needed for it. When I got home after a couple of hours shopping ( I hate shopping so I had to do it all in one go otherwise it wouldn't get done) I decided to fix together the bookcase I brought 2 weeks ago, procrastination is one of my best friends. An hour and a half later and a lot of cussing Billy was put together and standing proudly against the wall, with only one minor injury, I felt proud of myself.

My day got even better, I went to SW tonight and had lost 1.5lbs. and one of the women came up to me and said that I was looking skinny, I felt skinnier as my work trousers were feeling loose, however this was the first person to notice, and it cheered me up. I was also one of the 3 people in my group to get Slimmer of the Week. Another certificate for my SW recipe folder.

Now I'm back home with a small mocha and ready for my stint of Earlie's. I feel like making lots of soup this week to take to work, I have my book in hard to browse through. hey all sound nice, but which one to make first!!

No comments:

Post a Comment