Tuesday 10 December 2013

Happy happy happy

So last night at my weigh in i lost 2.5lbs, and got my stone award. I was also slimmer of the week (3rd time in 9 weeks) don't get me wrong i like getting slimmer of the week, but I dont like taking the fruit home each week. I dont like alot of fruits so i end up with loads of oranges, pears and green apples. Would people be offended if I offered them to others? I feel its a waste of fruit because I don't eat them.

So tonight i am going to treat myself with a nice bit of fillet steak, jacket potato and some stir fried veggies. I cant wait.

Next week is a taster session however we have been told we can make what ever we want, which for me will end up neing cakes or gingerbread men i think. I love baking! I better come up with a definate idea, im working in the morning so it has to be something i can make after work or on the sunday.

No comments:

Post a Comment